Sunday, September 9, 2007

We Love College Football!!!

We were excited to have college football back, so in celebration we wore our jerseys to represent our teams. For those who don't know, our teams are: USC (South Carolina-not that crappy trojan team-sorry Lori!), Michigan State, and BYU!!! We have the College Game Day Package that we order in July so that we'll have all of the games on opening day! We're addicted but it's what we enjoy! Have a good day and good luck to your teams!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ashley said...

WOOHOO!!! I am so excited - and you can do better than once a month - I know you can!!

Anonymous said...

This is great. Now I can make sure you are still alive every once in a while since you won't call me back.:) Go GAMECOCKS!! Y'all look great.

Jack and Erika said...

The football pictures are SO CUTE!

Jennifer said...

TaMara-
I am glad you decided to blog. It is good to see you!

Anonymous said...

TaMara,
I love your blog. What an adorable redhead!! I haven't seen Zach for so long that I didn't realize how red his hair was. You know I have a special love for redheads. I talked to your mom for 30 minutes today, since I couldn't reach her on her birthday. Can't wait to see her in October. I would love to see YOU!!! Love you, Veronica

ginger said...

love that smile on zach! and go gamecocks...they're actually doing pretty well this season ;) y'all all look cute in your football attire! be good girl and thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!!

Benson Family said...

Hey girl! It's good to see you blogging. Since I've never seen your baby in person, the blog will have to do. : )
Pregnancy is going great! Only about 9 more weeks to go. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.