Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007!!!

We had a really enjoyable Halloween this year. Captain "Zack" Sparrow was on the loose and was loving it, even though I don't think he still quite understood what was going on. He did know he was getting candy, so it made him happy. The weather wasn't too cold, and since Zack can walk door to door that made things easier. We only took him to 5 houses and he was polite at each door by saying "thank you". He couldn't say "trick-or-treat" but when asked what a pirate says he would answer "AARRRGGG"!!! But as you will see in the video, he was asked too many times what a pirate says and just quit saying it. Pretty typical when the camera is rolling, you know?! Hope everyone enjoys what they are seeing here these days. Please post a comment, it makes me feel better that I am doing this if I know people are liking it. Bye!




3 comments:

Emily said...

I have loved all of your recent posts. It was fun to see your parents in some of them.

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit. I am glad he had fun getting candy. The real question is how much of it is he going to eat?

Ashley said...

LOVE the costume - such a cutie!! Good job with the blog!!