Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday, Tucanos, Park City, SLC, The Pie...

This week we were pretty busy. My friend Sirley and her husband Marc came into town and we went out for dinner to Tucanos on Thursday night. I haven't seen Sirley since Zack was 2 weeks old. She came out to see him then, and she couldn't believe how big he is now. I'd also lost a few pounds since she had last seen me and I also started walking upright again! Friday was Matt's 32 birthday! He has been sick for almost 2 weeks now, so we had made plans to go out on Friday night with his family, but he just didn't feel up to it. We went out to Los Hermanos (just matt, zack, and me) and then relaxed at home. Matt went to the dr. Saturday morning just to make sure nothing serious was going on. He hasn't had his voice in over a week. The dr. told him it was just a bad case of laryngitis. He is slowly recovering. We also went to Park City on Saturday to do a little shopping. It was in the upper 20's-cold! Matt wanted to go and I said ok-afterall, it was his b-day weekend. Then we went back to SLC to have pizza at The Pie- a U of U hangout that I had never been to. I felt like a traitor-go cougs!-but the pizza was good. So now that I have probably gained 50 lbs. in the past few days, I will be eating bread and water until next weekend! Just kidding. Hope everyone has a great week!






No comments: