Friday, July 25, 2008



Veronica tagged me a while ago and I'm sorry to say I'm just getting around to it. I haven't had lots of access to the computer lately, but hopefully I can get one of my own one day! I still have lots of catching up to do on our most recent (in the past month...) events too, so stay tuned!

Three Fears---
1. Failing as a mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, etc...
2. Sickness and Death
3. Flying


Three Goals---
1. Being a good wife, mother, (see list above)
2. Read more, scrapbook more, blog more
3. Be more spiritual


Three Obsessions---
1. Matt and Zack
2. Chocolate (I love plain M&M's)
3. Dr. Pepper!!!


Three Random Facts About Me---
1. I've been to more Hootie and the Blowfish concerts than any other bands concerts (something like 7 times or more!)
2. I actually like to cook (when I have time and I can be creative, and try new recipes...and when I'm not being lazy)
3. I'm SO picky when it comes to food


Three people I tag---
1. Ginger
2. Ashley
3. Mama (Frana)

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Fun to read about you and know more about you TaMara. I sure love and miss you. I didn't know you were afraid to fly like I am. Hootie and the Blowfish....who would have guessed. Hope you are well. Any thing new on the moving front? Take care! Love you much!