Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Alarm Clock

Back in September I was opening a box to get out my alarm clock b/c at night I was tired of not knowing what time it was when Zack would come roll into my bed with me. (Yes, Ashley, I do have an alarm clock and it does go off every morning, but I choose to ignore it!) Zack saw that I was setting it up on the nightstand, and just burst into tears. I asked him what was wrong and he told me "No Mommy, don't go to work." He repeated it over and over through his tears and I realized that he thought that I was going to start getting up again and leaving him to go to my job. I explained to him that I didn't work at Nature's Way anymore b/c it was in Utah and we moved and Daddy works now. He was happy with the explanation and now doesn't mind that the alarm clock is out of the box.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh! This makes ME want to cry. I'm glad Zackapoo has his mommy everyday now. And I'm sure you'd enjoy 2 incomes from both Matt and Zack working for Blackberry.

Bonnie said...

woah! Three blog posts!!! I'm so glad Zack is doing well with the potty training stuff, what a good boy! And this is a very cute story. He's a mama's boy for sure!

Laurel said...

oh that makes me so sad, but glad you can be with zack everyday now. i am sure you are too. hope you are enjoying being back south

Laurel said...

oh that makes me so sad, but glad you can be with zack everyday now. i am sure you are too. hope you are enjoying being back south

Ashley said...

LOL - just laughing at the comment directed towards me, not my little man Zack. I am so happy that you are able to be with him and as you can tell, he certainly is too. :) See ya soon!!