Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Potty Training Revisited...

I know I have written a couple of times about potty training Zack. Well, now that we have moved to SC and the Cruise and Disney World have passed we are now in full potty training mode as of this past Monday. I have to brag...Zack is doing great so far. He started out on his own months ago when I bought him the potty, but Monday I introduced him to Lightning McQueen pull-ups and he is in heaven. By today (Wednesday) he didn't pee any in his pants, he pooped for the 1st time on the potty, and he napped without even going in his pull-ups. I almost took a picture of the poop b/c I was so proud and excited, but I knew that would probably be a little too much. Ahhhh...the little things in life that make you happy...! Hopefully we'll stay on this great track. He seems to love the stickers that he gets when he goes, so I'm glad that is working. We even went to the library today and he didn't go until we got back. I know everyone is probably laughing about my awesome potty training day, but I thought I would just share my hap-pee-ness!!!

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I'm excited for you. really, i am, i am also jealous... mine just doesn't care.

Emily said...

Yeah, for pottey training. No more diapers is the best!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Zach and TaMara! Hope it continues to go so well. I enjoyed visiting with your mom this week. Love you and miss all of you!