Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!



After the cruise and Disney World, Zack got a little cough. A few days later I developed some kind of sickness with cold symptoms too. By the time Halloween rolled around we had not decided on a costume for Zack and it wasn't that big a deal to take him out trick-or-treating. He wasn't disappointed or anything. I feel a little bad, but what can you do? I didn't want him to get more sick, and I didn't feel 100% either so that is how it is. Matt was a little sad about everything b/c it is his favorite holiday, but I promised him that when we have our own place next year I will throw a Halloween party and we'll dress up and decorate like you wouldn't believe. (Above is a pic of Zack on Halloween with a shirt that Grandma Diana gave him. Thanks Grandma!)

No comments: