Monday, March 17, 2008

My Little Leprechaun!!!


Zack is our special little leprechaun. We have had good luck everyday since he has been in our life! I feel like I have such a unique kid since he has red hair, and he has had it since day 1. Blythe claims that he belongs to her, but we know better. I always thought she'd have a red head and not me. Every house needs at least one red head in it! It keeps things interesting. Yesterday Zack saw Matt putting on his tie for church and decided that he wanted one too. I have had a hard time finding one for Zack so if any of y'all know where to find one let me know. He had one last year but of course he is too big for it now. Anyway, I thought he looked so funny with such a big tie. It was like he was going retro or something!

On Saturday our friends Marci and Justin brought over there 3 month old baby. Zack practically attacked her and smothered her in kisses. It was really cute. He wanted to take her out of the carrier and hold her by himself. One day he will be a good big brother. Please do not leave comments on how he needs a sibling! And no, this is not me announcing that I'm knocked up-Happily I'm NOT!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

TaMara, DON'T GIVE ZACK A SIBLING! Just Kidding I am just being annoying. He is adorable!

Emily said...

Cute picture. Children's Place has a ton of ties right now!

ginger said...

that is the cutest picture! children's place does have cute ties...i bought all the colors they had for spencer and andrew because they won't have ties again it seems until christmas. i bought a couple at gymboree too, once again, because it just seems that they only have them at easter and christmas :) and my boys won't wear the clip on ties because they act like they are choking to death and pitch a fit if i even remotely get close to buttoning the top button. oh well...sorry i got off on a tangent about ties :) hope you are doing good!

Veronica said...

You know my feelings about redheads....LOVE THEM! He is adorable....we got cute ties for Em's boys online at Children's Place...they might have them in the mall too. Love you and miss you.