Saturday, March 1, 2008

Zack Turns TWO!

I know I'm a little late on this but Zack turned 2 at the beginning of the month (February that is). Ok so I said I'd be better about blogging but that was a lie. Anyway, my parents came out for the weekend of Zack's b-day and we had a "sports" themed party that Saturday. It was with family and my co-workers (who I consider to be part of my family) and we all had a great time. I have to give thanks to my in-laws who provided a place to have the party, and for letting us get candy all over their garage floor where we did a pinata. I am so thankful that everyone came and helped in our celebration of Zack's life. We love our little boy so much. He is our world and the reason I get up everyday.




Sorry if I missed anyone in the pics-there were so many!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY ZACK!!

Laurel said...

I want to see Zack and you and Matt! Sorry we missed the party, but hopefully I can see you guys sonner than later.

Emily said...

Two already?

Veronica said...

I wish we had been able to go to the party. It sounds GREAT! He is so adorable and you know my love of red heads! You are doing great! Love you!

ginger said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Zack!! Looks like such a FUN birthday party!! Hope you are doing good...are y'all planning a trip back here anytime soon :)?