Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Long overdue....

I know it has been a looooonnnngggg time since I updated the blog. There are many reasons/excuses that I have to explain. First of all, I was really busy packing my house to move to SC. One minute we were moving, the next we weren't, and still to this day I'm not really sure what we're going to do. Currently Matt is working for Blackberry from home in UT until a company training is held in Park City, UT. Then he will have to report to SC/NC right after that. I am still working in the meantime.
Next there was the issue of our family computer. It is eaten up with viruses and I'm really ticked off about it. We are probably going to have to purchase another one, and this time I'm going all out. For now I am using Matt's work computer.
Finally, it has been one year since I went on a vacation. I decided it was about time b/c I was getting really burned out with everyone and everything. My very dear friend Sirley lives in the San Diego area and so we went down to visit her. Before we went to her house we hit up Disneyland. That was a blast but also very interesting with a 2 year old. We also went to the beach and to 2 San Diego Padres games. We love Major League Baseball in the summer and it just so happened that they were playing the Detroit Tigers this past weekend. More to come later.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I still am hoping you guys move out here! We'd love a weekend at Myrtle Beach with y'all :)