Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Yes, I was a geek and went out Friday night to buy the book. I just went to the Walmart by our house at 11:30 and I had to stand out the door! I felt like the oldest person in line, and I can only hope that I didn't look like the oldest one there. The line got even longer behing me. Evidently there were huge lines everywhere out here. Matt came along with me and was a good sport about it. He tried to say things in line like "Edward dies, Jacob is the best", etc. He's never read them. Anyway, I finally got the book at about 12:30 am and read until 2:30 am. Then I read all day Saturday. I finished it Saturday night, and I have to say I didn't like it as much as the other three. Oh well, it was still a good book and I'm not sure what I would have done differently. Hope everyone else enjoyed it!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

TaMara, we bought the book Saturday morning for Jocelyn (all of us) and she started reading. She hasn't finished yet, but she laughed out loud often and she admitted to crying at least twice reading on Saturday. Can't wait to get my hands on the book too. She actually loves it so far....I will let you know my opinion when I finish.

Jill said...

TaMara!! I'm so glad I found your blog. I have been wondering what you have been up to since our microbiology days.
I love the Twilight series too and am going to start the book today.
jill.lemon@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! Well, I think I finally caught up with all the pictures. They were are precious....as always. You have a beautiful family, TaMara. I can tell love fills your home. Can't wait to be with all of you later this month.
Love, Mama

Jocelyn said...

Tamara!
Hey this is Jocelyn Wolthuis and i have 200 more pages of breaking dawn (my new title for it is heaven in a book!) okay so i love this book so much and i think i love it as much or more than the other books. it is incredible and there are many twists and turns that excites me i can hardly wait to see the final out come. i am glad that i recently read the first three so i could remember what happened. well i love the book and everyone needs to read this series even men!!! ha ha well enjoy!

ginger said...

I liked the book t-dawg...maybe it's just the way she writes that kinda sucks you in and makes you want to know what happens next.

I can't wait until you get out here...counting down the days :) We are so going to have a girls night whenever you get here...so hurry!!!

Physcokity said...

I loved parts of the book, but on the whole I'm still unsure. I think I just wanted to know what happened so badly that I didn't pay as much attention to stuff when I read it. I'm definitely reading it again!