Sunday, August 3, 2008

Good news...

We sold our condo here in Utah, so we will be moving to SC in the next 2 weeks. Good thing my house has been half-packed since May!!! Thanks for all of the prayers to help us to get there. I am scared but excited to be moving back home. Can you believe I've been living in UT now for 11 years this month? It's just never been home to me though...Also, this past week I celebrated 3 years at Nature's Way. It has been such a great place to work, but now I'm finally moving on. Ironically, I was only planning on working there 6 months, but sometimes what you plan on and what actually happens are 2 different things. I'm very grateful for the people I've worked with there, and the help and kindness and prayers they've done for me too.

6 comments:

MayoStix said...

Congratulations!-There will be some boiled peanuts waiting for you when you arrive. We'll have to all get together at some point.

Laurel said...

I am so excited for you guys! I am sure your mother is so excited as well as your family. Travel safe and enjoy the rest of your packing!

Deanna said...

Oh yea! I' so excited!!! It will be so fun to visit with you guys out here. I'm sure your family is thrilled to get to spend more time w/ Zack too.

Danielle said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see you guys!! Give me a call when you hit the east coast!!

Veronica said...

Congratulations! I need details. Where are you going to live....where is Matt's job.......has your mom come down to earth yet from all the excitement.....let us know please. Love you and I am happy for you!

Coordination Queen said...

That is so exciting! Where are y'all going to be living?