Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Zack!




We celebrated Zack's birthday at the zoo. It was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed it. The weather was perfect-75 degrees! No complaints from me-this time last year we were living in blizzard weather! Zack's favorite part of the zoo this time was the merry-go-round. He chose to ride on the tiger. My parents also came with us, as well as my sister Blythe. After the zoo we went back to our place and had Chick-Fil-A (Zack's favorite) and cake and ice cream. For his birthday, like Christmas, he asked for Lightning McQueen and everything else Cars related!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Zack! I can't believe he's three already!! All grown up and super spoiled by the way--he got to go to the zoo and eat Chick-Fil-A?! I bet he got some Dr. Pepper too...

PS-I didn't see any pictures of you here!!!

Deanna said...

I know! 3?! Crazy.