Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lesson Learned...

I enjoy going to my friend's house (Ginger) and letting our kids play together. Our other dear friend Ashley came too with her 2 kids. They always have a great time. Ginger is so sweet. She let me use her computer to look at my blog b/c I don't have the internet right now. While I went outside to check on Zack, I left the computer on and logged in under my account. I had a feeling that I should log off, but I pushed the thought aside thinking I can always trust my friends. Well, I was WRONG!!! Ashley and Ginger took full advantage and decided to write a little note about themselves on my blog (see the blog entry below...). I'm glad they think I love them so much. Ok, so I do but they better watch out! I have learned my lesson! Thankfully they didn't embarrass me or say something crazy that I would have to have corrected a long time ago!

3 comments:

Benson Family said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I was wondering what was going on that made you praise them--now I know--they praised themselves. Priceless!

ginger said...

I'm glad you love us so much TaMara! It was Ashley's idea...just to let you know :)

Ashley said...

LOL!!!!