Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Grandmother, the Model!


Yesterday morning Zack and I were able to go see my Grandma Von model suits for a store here called Hamricks. She is a frequent shopper there and they thought she would do well with this. She is in her 80's and she looks great, and has the confidence to go with it. They had her model 4 different suits (each one for 45 minutes as she walked around the store). We got to see her in 2 of them. It was a fun and unique experience. Grandaddy Red Eye would have been so proud!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Your grandma looks fantastic. I think they made a good choice in asking her to model. How fun for you and Zach to go and watch her. Keep blogging --- I love to read about your life in SC. Take some pictures of the house being built so we can follow that too. Love you tons and miss you! Congratulate your grandma for me!

Bonnie said...

oooooooh I need more blog updates!!!! get internet soon!