Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a pretty nice Valentine's Day. Matt got me some daisies-I like them b/c they make me happy-and he got Zack 2 "Cars" cars. Zack and I got Matt candy, which Zack and I helped him eat! Zack also sent out Valentines this year to his cousins and friends, which he enjoyed doing. I told him if he sent them that it would make people happy, and he liked the idea of making people happy. We took Zack to Chick-fil-A for lunch (his favorite, but also a fave of matt and I). They had it all decorated with hearts and balloons, and they gave out carnations, Hershey kisses, and coupons for free chicken sandwiches at a later date (which we will use b/c we go there at least once a week!). The best part was that they had the cow dressed up as cupid, so I had to take Zack's picture with it!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What! Chick-Fil-A again! Now I know he's spoiled!