Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random thoughts from my child...

Zack says the funniest things sometimes, pretty much like all of the other kids I know. I want to remember them, so I'm going to try to post them as often as I can. The following was a conversation about a month ago:

Me: I'm sort of depressed. (not really, it was kind of gloomy out, and nothing was on tv, etc.)
Zack: Me too.
Me: Why are you depressed, Zack?
Zack: Because I'm married to you.

I looked at Matt and we started rolling. Where the heck did that come from? I swear I've never said anything like that to Matt or about Matt. We had a great laugh, and then we explained to Zack that he isn't married to me.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAHA! How cute. This is great, three posts in one day!

Deanna said...

That is freaking hilarious!

Danielle said...

That is really funny!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! He is so funny!!!
Sirlei